Henson Franklyn was founded by Tim Henson over 30 years ago.
We are a friendly, fun-loving, hardworking, supportive team who combine creativity with operational excellence and seamless production planning.
Our clients include brands, agencies, and event organisers.
Whatever the brief we pride ourselves on being an extension of our clients’ team; their dedicated production partner, working in collaboration to bring great ideas to life.
Due to a period of growth, we are looking for a Senior Project / Account Manager who can join the team and hit the ground running. This is a new position with scope for the right candidate to really shape it and make it their own.
We have a reputation for high standards and service first and are looking for someone who shares these values and wants to join our team.
The Senior Account / Project Manager will take ownership of major projects and manage them from brief to on-site execution, including post-event evaluation and reconciliation. This role is client facing and will be running key accounts.
We are looking for someone who can drive projects, who can work under their own initiative to deliver from the ground up, whilst retaining a strategic overview and big picture understanding.
- Client management from initial creative brief to live project handover
- Full life cycle project management & delivery
- Brief and liaise with internal creative and design teams
- Brief and liaise with production and operations teams
- Select, brief, liaise and manage third-party suppliers
- Preparation and management of all project paperwork; to include but not limited to, project plans, H&S, internal scheduling and packing lists, CAD & creative and costings and budgets.
- On-site management of project build, managing internal teams, contractors, suppliers, and client during build / live and derig phases.
- Financial management to include preparation of client costings and management of internal budgets
- Financial reporting, working to agreed project GM.
Experience / Skills:
- Background in exhibitions, production and / or creative events. Ideally 5 + years
- Personable - ability to gain trust and build strong relationships at all levels
- Strong communicator – in person, digitally and telephone
- Strong project management skills
- Solid on-site event delivery and stakeholder management capability
- Exceptional attention to detail
- Excellent time management and able to work across multiple projects / different clients simultaneously
- Strong financial management, able to manage budgets and revenue to deliver agreed GM
- Motivated and able to work under own initiative whilst being a genuine team player.