Chorus is a creative agency producing powerful, theatrical & strategic live & digital experiences. www.chorus.london
We are a band of creatives, designers, producers and technical experts with backgrounds in live performance, both on and behind the stage.
Addicted to the feeling of when the house lights go down and the tangible anticipation of a human connection, we are always striving for brave and dynamic storytelling.
We bring experience and edge: combining knowledge and flawless production with challenging the status quo and always pushing creativity to a new level.
In both live and digital formats we create special events, awards shows, product and media launches, experiential activations, conferences and brand communications.
We act like a band. With a talented team singing our client’s tune, loud and proud.
We are your Chorus.
Based in London, delivering globally.
Giving back to and protecting our planet is hugely important to us as a collective of individuals and as a business. We are independently certified as a net zero business and are recipients of the carbon footprint standard.
All our staff complete Sustainability in events training and apply measurement and management to projects.
We are active members of industry association, ISLA, working to best practice sustainable policies. We are members of Ecolibrium and proactively offer our clients options to offset emissions and implement zero targeted event delivery as standard.
We are member of the London Wildlife Trust and every member of the agency is given 2 days a year to work on the Trust’s green projects
Chorus is looking for a Project Coordinator to join our growing team working flexibly from home and in our London office in Fulham. The person in this position will have the opportunity to work on a wide variety of events at home and abroad.
Our largest clients include Diageo, EY and Montblanc for who we deliver a wide range of creative projects including global experiential tool kits, webinars, customer and consumer events, brand activations, awards shows and conferences.
Principal Duties/Tasks and Responsibilities
- Supporting the team with live projects, pitches and onsite
- Project scheduling including setting up meetings, travel, accommodation and catering
- Responsible for delivery of key documents & information internally and to clients including agendas, contact reports, critical paths, meeting requests etc
- Developing & maintaining positive relationships with key stakeholders, clients, suppliers & venue management;
- Obtaining quotes and costs from suppliers and feeding into project managers/producers
- Finance administration including collating expenses from senior members of the team & processing freelancer and supplier invoices
- Support with social media and marketing for the agency including updating the website
- Maintaining agency subscriptions and memberships
- Working with designers to produce event graphics, print and signage
- Preparing and packing on-site collateral for events, including PA kits, delegate lists, badges, props etc.
- Produce show files/information packs for internal, client teams and speakers (pre-event)
- Obtain quotes and negotiating with third party suppliers
- Sourcing and liaising with venues
- Organising travel and accommodation for internal team, client and speakers etc.
- Attending events and assisting with the set-up i.e. registration, styling etc
- Manage post-event processes such as creating/collating evaluation forms and reports
- Assist senior team members with project filing, photocopying, and archiving as required
- Carry out any reasonable project work/ad hoc tasks as requested by direct line manager
- Maintain and update all company internal databases, including freelancer and supplier databases
- Supporting with office management
- Support with office and internal team activities including team dinners, company meetings, away days
- Experience in a team environment
- Intermediate knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite (Word, Excel, Outlook and PowerPoint)
- Good verbal and written communication skills
- Highly organised with ability to prioritise competing workloads
- Flexible and able to adapt to changing priorities
- A self-starter, with the ability to use initiative
- Good time management skills
- Calm disposition, able to work under pressure
- Acute attention to detail
- Adaptable and a quick learner
- Educated to degree level, or have an equivalent event management qualification
- Previous experience working within either a communications agency or events team
- Team player with excellent communication and interpersonal skills who enjoys and is comfortable interacting with staff at all levels in the organisation
- Entrepreneurial and creative culture with career development and global travel
- Great working conditions and modern offices in West London
- Sustainability training
- Flexible working
- Regular creative / inspiration outings to museums, galleries and events paid for by Chorus
- Team time out of the office for fun and at community projects
Employment Type: Full time, 6 month contract, start ASAP
Reporting line: Director of Events and Operations